Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [SWAT 4] LAPD Skins (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=217)

SAS_Random 12-05-18 10:03 PM

LAPD Skins

I uploaded two nice LAPD skins for SWAT, in case anyone wants to wear a new uniform. The blue is my everyday kit. The black is for when I'm feeling more lethal. ;-). Enjoy.

Moderation Note:
Thread moved to suported games //Ninwes

Bravo 14-05-18 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAS_Random (Post 2460)
I uploaded two nice LAPD skins for SWAT, in case anyone wants to wear a new uniform. The blue is my everyday kit. The black is for when I'm feeling more lethal. ;-). Enjoy.

Thanks Random I will go with them :)

SAS_Random 15-05-18 03:28 AM

so you are the 1 download ;-) They are nice. I've emailed them to a few people and got positive reactions, so I figured I'd upload for everyone to have.

Bravo 16-05-18 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAS_Random (Post 2469)
so you are the 1 download ;-) They are nice. I've emailed them to a few people and got positive reactions, so I figured I'd upload for everyone to have.

If I may I need to say the badges textures are awesome ! We'd like also to make SOG uniforms, however I haven't photoshop to edit special formats ! Can you tell me what kind of program do you use to edit these skins and formats ?

SAS_Random 16-05-18 06:39 PM

These skins were designed by me, but made by AST_Herbplant (Herbie). He made me some ranked skins for SAS as well that I was going to roll out with the SAS Mod, but Jokeller, FrancisSWAT, and I did not agree to the final mod so I held back my killer sweet skins from the mod. They went with some less detailed and lower resolution skins for the mod. Their loss.

I can reach out to Herbie, if you would like and see if he's still doing this kind of thing.
My Lt. Col skin is the signature photo I'm using here.

Matt 16-05-18 08:54 PM

Nice addition. Thanks for uploading.

The SOG skins Franciswat made for |SOG| I will upload too and will compliment this nicely.

Good work

Bravo 17-05-18 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAS_Random (Post 2482)
These skins were designed by me, but made by AST_Herbplant (Herbie). He made me some ranked skins for SAS as well that I was going to roll out with the SAS Mod, but Jokeller, FrancisSWAT, and I did not agree to the final mod so I held back my killer sweet skins from the mod. They went with some less detailed and lower resolution skins for the mod. Their loss.

I can reach out to Herbie, if you would like and see if he's still doing this kind of thing.
My Lt. Col skin is the signature photo I'm using here.

I'll be glad for any help :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 2486)
Nice addition. Thanks for uploading.

The SOG skins Franciswat made for |SOG| I will upload too and will compliment this nicely.

Good work

As you know we had made many skins projects Matt but unfortunate we forgot passwords. I tryed to create our new SOG uniforms, however I stack when I had to use program to edit colours with swat edit special formats !Right now I looking for a good freeware edit program like photoshop.

Ninwes 17-05-18 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo (Post 2492)
As you know we had made many skins projects Matt but unfortunate we forgot passwords. I tryed to create our new SOG uniforms, however I stack when I had to use program to edit colours with swat edit special formats !Right now I looking for a good freeware edit program like photoshop.

Try paint.net i use it and it has everything and free ;-)

Bravo 17-05-18 01:34 PM

Skins

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 2493)

TY Mate I will go with it, when I will back home from Work !:)

Bravo 18-05-18 01:06 PM

Hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninwes (Post 2493)

Well I download this program and I need to say it's easy to use. Thanks Wes. I edited almost every textures except one no_vest. I really have no idea why, but when I paste texture file to the program, everytime it's shows me no with colour but white grey checquer ! This issue don't allow me to edit this texture. Perhaps you know, how to fix that problem ?