Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Server Ranks Display (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=154)

Matt 03-03-18 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeeRIeS (Post 1923)
How many hours played are needed for all those ranks?

Pretty much as follows;

Chief - over 100hrs
Deputy Chief - 80hrs
Commander - 40hrs
Captain - 20hrs
Lieutenant - 15hrs
Sergeant - 10hrs
Lead Officer - 5hrs

TimC 03-03-18 10:15 PM

Nice addition Matt. :)

Matt 05-03-18 08:56 PM

The rank display has now also been added to the user profile pages. This allows for more visibility for our site members also

Bravo 06-03-18 08:33 AM

If you want to know my opinion I think detective sounds weared as a rank for the SWAT Unit cause this is the Criminal investigation Unit specialization !

Orion 06-03-18 09:51 AM

There are lot of things that are not from swat unit. But this is just game and everyone coming here to have fun. Now go and grind your hours boys! ))

Matt 06-03-18 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo (Post 1957)
If you want to know my opinion I think detective sounds weared as a rank for the SWAT Unit cause this is the Criminal investigation Unit specialization !

Indeed mate, agree. I'm looking to change it but funnily enough it is actually a rank in the swat team us.... Different department to the game though I'd guess

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Matt 07-03-18 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravo (Post 1957)

Changed...

Detective is now Lead Officer (Ld)

Bravo 07-03-18 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt (Post 1971)
Changed...

Detective is now Lead Officer (Ld)

Now those ranks looks more reasonable. We can't forget SOG working like SWAT, so it must be a little bit much simillar to that Unit !

Iron Tarkus 30-04-18 09:18 PM

Sorry to resurrect this, but I remember a fleeting note among the server messages that tell you how you can avoid your name being "upgraded" to your rank.

As much as I love Jessica, I don't really want her to spam the chat regarding my current rank. How do I make her stop that?

Thanks in advance!

Matt 30-04-18 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron Tarkus (Post 2378)
Sorry to resurrect this, but I remember a fleeting note among the server messages that tell you how you can avoid your name being "upgraded" to your rank.

As much as I love Jessica, I don't really want her to spam the chat regarding my current rank. How do I make her stop that?

Thanks in advance!

You need to go into your account at site, then look for the option server display in the settings.

Change this to disable. Done

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk