Special Operations Group

Special Operations Group (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Games (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   [General] What are YOU gaming? (https://www.sog-team.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85)

Selena 03-02-18 01:18 PM

What are YOU gaming?

Gamers are social creatures, and many of us are diverse when it comes to our hobby, be it platforms or games.

Co-op and team based vs. can be a lot of fun with the right people, thus I am creating this thread so we can find some co-op partners in crime among our SOG friends.

Share some about which games and platforms you are active on.

You can find me on:
Currently looking to play The Forest with people on PC.

In the future I will play SCUM on PC, which is looking at a Q2 2018 Early Access release.

These things will always be changing. Sometimes you just get sick and tired of a game or platform and move more heavily into another. Or you start playing a certain game heavily. You can always come back and make revisions and additions.

Bravo 03-02-18 02:12 PM

Before the SOG was restored I've played (playing) Star Wars the Old Republic ! Sometimes when I have free times, I also like to play some Strategy like for example Forge of Empires. In the near future I have plan to return to SWAT :)

Orion 03-02-18 02:21 PM

Lot of Arma 3, insurgency, Squad, different RTSs. That is co-op wise

Biodome 03-02-18 02:51 PM

Besides SWAT4/TSS, I really enjoy strategy games. If someone is into stuff like Civilization V (I usually play with the NQMod patch and HellBlazers map pack), I'd love to know - a few team or FFA deathmatches could be fun, as well as Co-op against a team of Deity AIs :) It takes a lot of time though - even a quick match can take up to 8 hours or more, so it's either an option during the weekends, or we can save and re-load and do it in several days.

Also, I used to play Awesomenauts - probably one of the more funny games I've played, and it's really great if you can get some friends to play along. Haven't played it for a year, so I don't know how the game is doing right now.

C.A.B.A.L. 03-02-18 03:10 PM

Hi there :) looong time :) Mostly i play CS-go and other shooter :)

KeeRIeS 03-02-18 10:48 PM

Hi there! For over a year I’m happy owner of Xbox One S. Before I was using Xbox 360. I mainly play there FIFA, Forza Motorsport and GTA. I totally stopped playing games via my PC as this isn’t so powerful anymore, but still if any of you owns xbox or games that are supported, I would love to play a match or to have a little race!

Regards!

Matt 04-02-18 01:14 AM

In recent years I have been hooked on the Batman:Arkham PS4 series.... played a couple of them two times over.... weird I know but they are the only games that I feel deserve to be Batman worthy!

TimC 04-02-18 06:25 AM

Well I like to mainly play shooter games or strategy. Command and Conquer/Company of heroes for example of a couple I have and like to play on occasion.

I still have 360 and mainly play an older Madden 25 game my wife got me for christmas a few years back, madden is a series regarding american football for those that don't know. :p I would like to get another console in the future but debating if it is worth it. Now that I have this PC and games available on Steam and Origin I rather use what I have at the moment.

Recon 04-02-18 09:15 AM

I am defenetly a PC player, can't handle shooters on consol...

Fan of CoD's serie , especial MW parts :)

Also like L4D2 and there are already a few ppl for sure who doesnt mind to shoot some zombies (as Nico, Wes and Pdluka at least ^^), so we could manage some games

Recon 04-02-18 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biodome (Post 927)
Besides SWAT4/TSS, I really enjoy strategy games. If someone is into stuff like Civilization V (I usually play with the NQMod patch and HellBlazers map pack), I'd love to know - a few team or FFA deathmatches could be fun, as well as Co-op against a team of Deity AIs :) It takes a lot of time though - even a quick match can take up to 8 hours or more, so it's either an option during the weekends, or we can save and re-load and do it in several days.

Also, I used to play Awesomenauts - probably one of the more funny games I've played, and it's really great if you can get some friends to play along. Haven't played it for a year, so I don't know how the game is doing right now.

I really like the 1st Civilization... it very old - Date of release September, 1991, but it's so nostalgic for me :)