PDA

View Full Version : [Swat 4] Trouble with Patch

Bravo
03-02-18, 11:39 AM
Guys I have problems with patches. Noone of them working on my SWAT. I tryed everything and still no effect. Can someone help me with this ?

Edited on Bravo's permission.

All GOG users should useTHIS SERVER PATCH FOR SWAT 4 (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sergeii/swat-patches/master/swat4stats-masterserver/1.1/Engine.dll) and THIS SERVER PATCH FOR SWAT 4 TSS (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sergeii/swat-patches/master/swat4stats-masterserver/TSS/Engine.dll)

Biodome
03-02-18, 12:02 PM
How are you trying to patch the game? If I recall correctly, you just run the patch, choose the installation directory, and it does it all by itself.

sander
03-02-18, 12:27 PM
reinstall it in this way.

first install vanilla
patch
tss
nocd crack

that always works for me
different versions of the patch have been released for all the languages the game was released in.

Ninwes
03-02-18, 12:30 PM
Where is thé game from ?

Cd, or external site

SpyInBlack
03-02-18, 01:23 PM
GoG version of swat 4 is already 1.1. So i guess if you bought it from there.. there is no need for any of the patch or crack.

Bravo
03-02-18, 01:47 PM
I really have no idea, what's going on. I used the patches files added by Matt. Perhaps I have problems with settings or sth

Bravo
03-02-18, 01:54 PM
How are you trying to patch the game? If I recall correctly, you just run the patch, choose the installation directory, and it does it all by itself.

Yes that exactly I did. Looks like sth wrong with that.

Biodome
03-02-18, 01:54 PM
Those are not actually version patches, are they? I though they just replace the Engine.dll so you can join all servers.

Biodome
03-02-18, 01:56 PM
Are you getting some error message? How do you know they are not working?

Bravo
03-02-18, 02:02 PM
I go on with the swat, waiting tiil the game will load and than show me still 1,0 version. When I go to multi the game only one swat server

Bravo
03-02-18, 02:06 PM
Are you getting some error message? How do you know they are not working?

Simply I click the icon, waiting till game will load and when I check version is still 1,0 Later when I go to multi I can only update one server

Matt
03-02-18, 02:19 PM
Mines fine using the method Sander has posted.

The only patch I have not installed yet is the engine.dll

Maybe that is what is causing your issues.... did you back the original file up?

Bravo
03-02-18, 02:25 PM
Mines fine using the method Sander has posted.

The only patch I have not installed yet is the engine.dll

Maybe that is what is causing your issues.... did you back the original file up?

No I've made the backup and I still have it. Well I try Sander method. maybe it will works fine !

Ninwes
03-02-18, 02:29 PM
hey bravo m8,

The one matt uploaded is for server purposes (it is to allow people with nocd crack, or downloaded copies to get on server without getiing disconnected

To get the one for swat 4 itself try one of these websites Here (https://www.google.be/search?q=swat+4+1.1+patch)

Bravo
03-02-18, 04:48 PM
Update to thread

I fixed the problem thanks to Cabal alias Podluka. You are Great. Right now I going to say hello to all in net :) Case closed !

sander
03-02-18, 04:51 PM
Closed (missing lock)