PDA

View Full Version : SOG VIP SESSION: A little break from COOP!

KeeRIeS
10-07-18, 05:16 PM
Event name: SOG VIP Session: A little break from COOP
Date: 14/07/2018 SATURDAY
Time: 19.30 - 22.30 (UTC)
Game: SWAT 4 Vanilla
Game mode: VIP
Server IP: 77.160.113.148:11301
Server password: none - the server will be opened for public but you can still enroll to the event to guarantee a place on the server for yourself!
Event available for: Public (place on the server will be guaranteed after successful enrollment in this thread)
Facebook link: SOG VIP Session: A little break from COOP (https://web.facebook.com/events/1873137099410880/)

YES, there has been a loooong break since our last VIP meeting. Many new players stayed around the forums and they probably don't even know how much fun it is to play VIP mode here in SWAT4 on our best ever SOG server! We must change it! Let's meet this Saturday on our SOG VIP SERVER and have this great fun again! Can we count on you?!Every Member and Registered User will be given a guaranteed place on the public server after the prior enrollment. To attend the event you only need to declare your participation in comment in this thread like before. You are also invited to join the event on Facebook. Let's meet again to have some fun together on VIP server!

Important: Please place also estimated time (in UTC) when you are able and want to join the SOG VIP Session

By reading this thread, feel invited to have great time with us, no matter if you are experienced VIP Participant or a Newcomer!

Primus - our BLACK will be joining the fight!!! He hasn’t played VIP for too long and he’s now coming here to kill ya’ll!
Secundus - Matt the BOSS - he will also be there kicking everyone who doesn’t join us this Saturday evening out of SOG! He will configure Jessica to kill you all without him even touching the trigger. Better be careful where you’re going!
Tertius - Orion - '+1' he said. I believe you should count this guy as +10 in VIP mode looking at his killing skills, so it's rather like his NumPad0 is not working anymore... He will kill you anyways as long as his LeftMouseButton is working correctly. He wouldn't probably even have to use his keyboard, I believe...

Black
10-07-18, 08:47 PM
For too long I have not played on the VIP server. No more, I say! I will be joining the fight, and together we may take our rightful place at the top of the VIP server scoreboard!

Matt
10-07-18, 09:48 PM
For too long I have not played on the VIP server. No more, I say! I will be joining the fight, and together we may take our rightful place at the top of the VIP server scoreboard!

Good man!

I will be there also!

Come on comrades new and old, lets have a session this Saturday!

Orion
11-07-18, 04:25 AM
+1 )))