PDA

View Full Version : Holy cow!

Spec
29-01-18, 08:11 PM
Welp, it's (re-)introduction time!

So, it's me, Spec, former Junior Member and on/off Forum VIP.

Tyrope's introduction already introduced me partially, so I'll keep the history part of this post short: I don't know what year exactly I joined, I know I was a forum VIP for a long time, hanging around the SOG Pro Co-Op server, eventually getting admin rights, then joining up. I must've been like 15 or 16, I'm roughly the same age as Tyrope.

Eventually I joined, and me being a teenage idiot, left for stupid internet drama reasons. So I hung around as a forum VIP, partial member... I don't really think the exact position mattered to anyone, I was mainly playing COOP with you great folks, and doing all sorts of related projects.

After SOG had disappeared, I went on to study various stuff, mainly philosphy. As it goes, I never really aimed for graduation and was mostly being a confused young adult until two years ago, when I joined my local Red Cross Disaster Relief unit. I immediately began EMT training, I'm now the equivalent to an EMT-I, currently beginning Paramedic training at the local rescue service.

But I'll gladly get back into the Hostage Rescue business as well! =D

So... hi!

Freeezer
29-01-18, 08:13 PM
Hi mate! BIG welcome back :) I also can't wait to do some hostage rescue, and suspect cuffing :) Hope to see you soon in-game

Tyrope
29-01-18, 08:14 PM
Read ye 5-by-5, Blue 1. Glad to see you back. Transmission ends 21:14 UTC.

Matt
29-01-18, 08:43 PM
Spec... welcome back my friend.

Great to see life is treating you well. Respect to the paramedic thing... really great career to be in helping others. Nice one.

Hope you can stick around for SOG V2.

Ninwes
29-01-18, 09:07 PM
Hey spec,

Welcome back to the forums and hope you stick around :)

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 09:12 PM
Tyrope's introduction already introduced me

The job was done for you :D

Welcome back to SOG. Nice to see you coming back :)

Recon
30-01-18, 10:47 AM
Hello, Spec !

Hmm remind me, weren't you also a part of Hell's Breed space (i might be wrong with a name a bit...)? But if you were you will understand what it's about ^^

Spec
30-01-18, 12:37 PM
I don't recall that, no. Sounds like a really edgy BDSM club :p

Bravo
30-01-18, 12:42 PM
Hi Spec ! It's been a while since we've played so many missions and games.

Recon
30-01-18, 12:47 PM
I don't recall that, no. Sounds like a really edgy BDSM club :p

Hehe i guess i really mixed up it with something different ...
need to take a look for local BDSM clubs to refresh my memory :D

Nicoleise
30-01-18, 10:21 PM
Reeeeally long time, no see! :) But good to see you again! Welcome back :)

O'Neill
04-02-18, 02:57 PM
Hey Spec. It's been a long time. Good times in co-op back in the old days.