PDA

View Full Version : solidus's greeting.

solidusbucket
16-03-18, 02:01 AM
hello all, just joined the forum. I had a sudden itch to play some swat. normally i mend it with swat 3, but a quick google search gave me hope that swat 4 had a community, plus i wanted to try out the "latest edition" of swat.

went to your server and was amazed that it was all i hoped for and more!

I look forward to playing in some more open sessions in the near future and maybe weasle my way into some organized sessions if you guys host them.

a little about myself:
im 28, from the U.S, served in military, gaming whole life (got swat 3 when i was around 12), usually have an open schedule up until about 4am GMT with typical times being 11pm - 4am GMT.

Biodome
16-03-18, 08:37 AM
Welcome to the website! I wasn't aware that people still played SWAT 3 :D Haven't tried it myself. Are there any active player communities there?

SAS_Random
16-03-18, 09:34 AM
I'm east coast USA myself, so I'll probably see you from time to time. BTW you can dust off the SWAT 3 and play multiplayer using hamachi.

Ninwes
16-03-18, 09:41 AM
Hello and welcome to the.

Hope to see you around

Matt
16-03-18, 11:17 AM
hello all, just joined the forum. I had a sudden itch to play some swat. normally i mend it with swat 3, but a quick google search gave me hope that swat 4 had a community, plus i wanted to try out the "latest edition" of swat.

I look forward to playing in some more open sessions in the near future and maybe weasle my way into some organized sessions if you guys host them.

a little about myself:
im 28, from the U.S, served in military, gaming whole life (got swat 3 when i was around 12), usually have an open schedule up until about 4am GMT with typical times being 11pm - 4am GMT.Hi and welcome to our website

Nice introduction.

Hope you can stick around, look forward to seeing you in the servers

Matt

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sander
16-03-18, 11:53 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the internet

Bravo
16-03-18, 02:36 PM

a little about myself:
im 28, from the U.S, served in military, gaming whole life (got swat 3 when i was around 12), usually have an open schedule up until about 4am GMT with typical times being 11pm - 4am GMT.

Welcome here Solidusbucket, should I say very original nick mr. :)) We are always be pleased when someone with history joining our community or want to be a part of our specific organisation. I hope you can find here some good guys and girls don't forget :)) They all be pleased to play with you some rounds in VIP or Co Op session. I hope to meet you either even if we living in two different time zones. Take care, and have much fun here :)

Selena
16-03-18, 08:08 PM
Welcome to the forum, maybe I'll see you around the servers.

KeeRIeS
16-03-18, 10:49 PM
Hello Mate! It's nice to see you not only on servers but also on forums now! :)

Have fun here!

SpyInBlack
17-03-18, 11:37 AM
Hello and welcome to SOG website. See ya around :)

Michael
21-03-18, 02:59 AM
Welcome, always amazes me to see people playing SWAT 4 for the first time. It's definitely a classic that will never die, until I make SWAT 5 hehe

Matt
22-03-18, 09:46 AM
Welcome, always amazes me to see people playing SWAT 4 for the first time. It's definitely a classic that will never die, until I make SWAT 5 heheIndeed, since I've had a few years break from swat, it's great to be back playing it again. What a game. Literally non like it and such a gap in the market

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk