PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Sun

Dr. Sun
18-02-18, 06:31 PM
Good day lads,

I am Dr. Sun (I'm not an actual doctor, Medics haven't been added to SWAT 4).
Here is my introduction and unpractical details about me.

Ethnicity: Germanic (Flemish)/Chinese
Current country: Belgium
Languages: Dutch&English
Profession: Studying
Interests: Politics, games, food
Hobbies: Playing games
How I found this clan: I used to play this game singleplayer a lot, back when I was 11. I started missing it, downloaded it the other day, search for a server, this was the only working one. People seemd nice, so I'll stick around.

Other games I play: Medieval II Total War, War Thunder, Insurgency, Mount&Blade Warband.

Guess that'll be enough.
Hopefully I don't get everyone killed.
-Dr.Sun

sander
18-02-18, 07:26 PM
Welcome to our community glad you liked the servers and us :p

Matt
18-02-18, 09:07 PM
Welcome, great to see you and for joining our website.

We hope you enjoy your stay here, and as you say.... dont get killed in the server :D

KeeRIeS
18-02-18, 10:26 PM
Hello! Nice to see you wrote a few words here after my invitation to do so :P

It was fun playing with you :) Keep playing and having fun and you'll be very good player soon! :)

Feel also invited to register to our next Saturday's SOG VIP Session #2 in 'Supported Games' section and like us on Facebook and follow on Instagram! :)

Selena
19-02-18, 09:30 AM
Welcome to the forum, Dr. Sun.

Dr. Sun
19-02-18, 03:48 PM
Thanks for all the welcoming messages.
May I receive the Community Member tag in Discord?

Thank you in advance.

sander
19-02-18, 03:54 PM
Given

Spec
19-02-18, 06:04 PM
Sup, welcome back.

Ninwes
20-02-18, 05:12 AM
Hello Sun and welcome to the forums :)

Biodome
20-02-18, 04:08 PM
Welcome! Great to see new faces! Hope we'll get to play in the near future :)

Interests: Politics, games, food

Food is very fun! Both preparation, and the eating part :D What's your favourite cuisine/dishes? I am pretty attracted to Italian stuff right now. Buddy Valastro's show was airing where I live, so I tried making some of his recipes, with nice results :D

Also, what interests you in politics? Is it more of a general interest, or do you focus on specific areas?

Dr. Sun
20-02-18, 04:54 PM
Thank you!

What's your favourite cuisine/dishes?

My favourite dish would be melted raclette with steak. Not quite authentic Swiss when I add steak, but I think it goes well.
In general, my favourite cuisine would be East Asian, a fresh bowl of noodle soup always does the trick. Other examples: Kobe beef (Japanese), Dumplings (Chinese), hot pot (Chinese-Mongolian), peking duck (Chinese), etc.

Also, what interests you in politics?
Generally, the philosophies behind certain ideologies.
But also domestic politics, elections in world powers and all that.
I stick around in political servers with "comrades" basically, we all discuss mainly about cultural, economical, geopolitical, and historical events. So, I guess those 4 are my favourite areas.

Michael
21-02-18, 02:25 AM
Welcome, it's great to see new people in the community that also play SWAT 4. Glad you found us and enjoyed the servers :D

Biodome
21-02-18, 04:20 AM
Not quite authentic Swiss when I add steak, but I think it goes well.

I am of the opinion that cheeses go well with lots of things, and I'd too be willing to sacrifice authenticity for it. Raclette is just delicious, however you eat it :D

In general, my favourite cuisine would be East Asian, a fresh bowl of noodle soup always does the trick.

I haven't had much chance to explore East Asian dishes yet. It's not always easy to acquire good, local ingredients originating from there, so you have to scout for specialty stores that import those. If I ever visited Japan, China or Thailand, getting to know the food would be at the top of the priority list, though :)

Generally, the philosophies behind certain ideologies.
But also domestic politics, elections in world powers and all that.
I stick around in political servers with "comrades" basically, we all discuss mainly about cultural, economical, geopolitical, and historical events. So, I guess those 4 are my favourite areas.

I love looking at how ideologies and philosophy interact. That's essentially the foundation of modern politics. Those discussions can all get very deep extremely quickly :D

Matt
21-02-18, 02:09 PM
I am of the opinion that cheeses go well with lots of things, and I'd too be willing to sacrifice authenticity for it. Raclette is just delicious, however you eat it :D

I haven't had much chance to explore East Asian dishes yet. It's not always easy to acquire good, local ingredients originating from there, so you have to scout for specialty stores that import those. If I ever visited Japan, China or Thailand, getting to know the food would be at the top of the priority list, though :)

I love looking at how ideologies and philosophy interact. That's essentially the foundation of modern politics. Those discussions can all get very deep extremely quickly :DAll this talk of food isn't helping my hunger desire right now.... :) hahaha

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dr. Sun
22-02-18, 05:55 PM
I haven't had much chance to explore East Asian dishes yet. It's not always easy to acquire good, local ingredients originating from there, so you have to scout for specialty stores that import those. If I ever visited Japan, China or Thailand, getting to know the food would be at the top of the priority list, though
Quite hard to come along good Eastern food in Europe.
But it is indeed a must-try if you're curious.

I love looking at how ideologies and philosophy interact. That's essentially the foundation of modern politics. Those discussions can all get very deep extremely quickly

Yup, this why I try to keep my political involement low-key on platforms not relevant to politics.

C.A.B.A.L.
24-02-18, 07:38 AM
Hi there, nice to see you :)