PDA

View Full Version : G'day from Columbo

Columbo
06-02-18, 10:58 PM
Hey there,

congratulations to your reunion! Although this clan closed down before i started Swat4 online gaming, i know some of the former members and played some great coop rounds with them in the past...
Well, the great days of Swat4 are over, so it is suprising to see SOG rising from the ashes, but a great suprise :)
Guess this game still filling its niche with no real competitor around - howsoever im looking forward to some tactical rounds!

Greetings

Pendy
06-02-18, 11:07 PM
hey Columbo, i already met you on some servers, welcome :)

Matt
06-02-18, 11:16 PM
Welcome, great to see you here.

You are quite right, SWAT4 is a very unlikely game for a comeback over 10 years since the game's release. However, the objective was initially to get our old friends back together... the vision did not really include rising from the ashes in such a manner as we have.... credit to our team for this rebirth of SWAT4.

I do hope we manage to keep SWAT 4 going, but if not, at least till a suitable replacement arrives.

Hope you can stick around with us, thanks for registering.

Matt

TimC
06-02-18, 11:24 PM
Hello Columbo nice to see you on the site and we hope you stick around!

Biodome
07-02-18, 12:17 AM
Hello and welcome! Hope to see you on the servers!

SpyInBlack
07-02-18, 12:30 AM
Welcome to the SOG :) Hope to see you around.

KeeRIeS
07-02-18, 01:39 AM
Nice to see you here! I probably haven't had any chance to play with you yet but nevertheless I'm looking forward to meet you on servers! :) Also I'm happy to invite you to our social media accounts to give us a like and follow us :D URLs are at the top of website! Have fun! :)

Demon speed
07-02-18, 03:17 AM
Hey Columbo, nice to see you here. Don't have so many time like before but try ya caught for few rounds :p

Ninwes
07-02-18, 03:40 AM
Hey Columbia,

Welcome to thé forum and hope you see you on thé server

Bravo
07-02-18, 07:29 AM
Hey there,

congratulations to your reunion! Although this clan closed down before i started Swat4 online gaming, i know some of the former members and played some great coop rounds with them in the past...
Well, the great days of Swat4 are over, so it is suprising to see SOG rising from the ashes, but a great suprise :)
Guess this game still filling its niche with no real competitor around - howsoever im looking forward to some tactical rounds!

Greetings

We are all happy for that reason. For us SOG is some kind of family and we worked many times to grow clan to be more greater. Unfortunate I don't remember you, but I'm a very curious about you tactical skills in co op. You playing tactical, with respect to all, you are funny if yes you will be always warm welcome on our servers :)

Recon
07-02-18, 04:00 PM
Hey, Colombo :)

I've met you in game for lots of times ^^

Nice to see you on SOG's forums

And btw, i really liked that Serie :)

Columbo
07-02-18, 05:43 PM
Thanks guys.
Although some seem to have difficulties to spell my nick accurately, im sure we will get along well ^^
See you around :)

Selena
09-02-18, 12:29 AM
Hello, welcome to the forum.

DefCon5
13-02-18, 03:40 PM
Hey Columbo, nice to see you around here! Allways great to see Old Hands, im pretty sure you will not regret that you made a account here as SOG was and still is one of the friendliest and fun community i ever met :) Most of the Members are nice dudes and they all just want to play and have fun.. Looking forward to meet you on the Crime scene ;)

DC