PDA

View Full Version : Membership

Matt
29-01-18, 01:08 PM
Hello everyone!

Great to see so many loved faces of over 10yrs ago coming back! So happy to see so many friends. Even though it has been so long, it only feels like yesterday. Love you guys!!!

Anyhow, after the introductions and update on everyone's life 10 years on, myself and Wes are intending to keep this ship running a little longer than the last time!!!

Therefore, we will be in need of help as I stated in the emails. Anyone happy to resume moderator / admin duties at website and possibly in game (more on that later), then please let me know via PM or reply here.

I will grant you SOG membership instantly once again (old friends deserve this option at the very least). It will come with no ties other than helping us spread the word again and keep the place alive (particularly at the site as like many, I also have a busy life schedule with SOG needing to fit in yet again).

We are looking at the possibility of reviving one coop/vip etc SWAT4 server. Primarily to support our revival but also allow a relaxed team option for our members to remember good times.

Those willing to become members again in this way can also then be part of shaping what we do next to keep the SOG family alive.

Yours,

Matt

SpyInBlack
29-01-18, 01:19 PM
Im here and ready to help in anyway i can.
I got a lot of free time for now and ill be around a lot.

Ready to get back to my duties sir.

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 03:27 PM
myself and Wes are intending to keep this ship running a little longer than the last time!!!

I hope this words will turn into the reality! :D

So hello there and I report myself as fully ready to be here as long as you need me, want me and allow me - also as much as my study allows but it is friendly to ideas like training my english skills here in |SOG| :)

Also, if there is any need of help, I will do my best to come back to the duties! This is one of the most favourite hobbys of mine! I wish luck to the project of re-unity and to those who will work on it! :)

Nicoleise
29-01-18, 05:23 PM
I'm not sure how much I can actually be of help, but I'd love to help where I can. :)

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:09 PM
Also, if there is any need of help, I will do my best to come back to the duties!
Yup, just like me :)

What about old clanranks?

Ninwes
29-01-18, 07:15 PM

The old clanranks are not gonna be used anymore, only 3 ranks for now, simpeler and easier :)

Matt
29-01-18, 07:20 PM

The old clanranks are not gonna be used anymore, only 3 ranks for now, simpeler and easier :)

As Wes says mate, to make things simpler for the clan / community, we are having four ranks in total. However, regular members will be reserved for new applications.

Out of respect, all members who return and wish to resume membership, will be granted senior membership (members of management).

Group Manager roles will be reserved for the once clan leaders of |SOG| should they wish to again resume their responsibilities.

So... congratulations for making it back as senior member and on our management.

Matt

KeeRIeS
29-01-18, 07:28 PM
So... congratulations for making it back as senior member and on our management.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/86/864de2c45328a784660ce43b89d9004c46c4561707e44f510d 8a4be8c5096130.jpg

C.A.B.A.L.
29-01-18, 07:30 PM
As Wes says mate, to make things simpler for the clan / community, we are having four ranks in total. However, regular members will be reserved for new applications.

Out of respect, all members who return and wish to resume membership, will be granted senior membership (members of management).

Group Manager roles will be reserved for the once clan leaders of |SOG| should they wish to again resume their responsibilities.

Matt

Yes, IMO this is good idea, i think we are *cough*old enough*cough* to be trustworthy. :-)

Tyrope
29-01-18, 07:36 PM
So like, people need training still? I just got one of my friends into SWAT4 after feeling nostalgic like... 2 weeks ago?

Spec
29-01-18, 07:43 PM
Sup folks!

Before I read every other post, I'll just say hi and: Of course I'm in, in any way, shape or form you may require!

DOC
29-01-18, 09:19 PM
Hell yeah!

223Games
29-01-18, 09:22 PM
well, im done! lets goooo

Matt
29-01-18, 09:22 PM
So like, people need training still? I just got one of my friends into SWAT4 after feeling nostalgic like... 2 weeks ago?

When we start recruiting yes mate...

We are focussing on getting all the old members back first in the next few days.

Then at this pace, I think we will be opening recruitment to new members later this week!

The reunion has been better than I thought!!!

Bravo
30-01-18, 08:38 AM
So like, people need training still? I just got one of my friends into SWAT4 after feeling nostalgic like... 2 weeks ago? Nostalgic it was. Our Academy trained many good officers :)

Tyrope
30-01-18, 09:11 AM
I feel like my subtle "yes" flew way under the radar. So I guess I'll be super obvious this time.

Put me in coach!

TimC
31-01-18, 12:21 AM
I'm up for it too. Will do my best with my life stuff to find time to game and be on site. I'm up for managing whatever as I have experience too. ��

For those that didn't realize I used to go by tctransporter but now going by TimC.

Glad to be back. I'll make an intro thread later. ��

Matt
31-01-18, 12:27 AM
I'm up for it too. Will do my best with my life stuff to find time to game and be on site. I'm up for managing whatever as I have experience too. ��

For those that didn't realize I used to go by tctransporter but now going by TimC.

Glad to be back. I'll make an intro thread later. ��

Welcome back friend. So pleased to see you here. Cant wait to hear how life has been treating you.

We have so much success getting our old team back here after ten years... it really shows the power of SOG... a legacy that clearly never died.

Bravo
31-01-18, 08:58 AM
It is sth special to be a SOG member and I think I was never even thought to leave. After many years when SOG page was restored I bought SWAT 4 and I decided to return too duty. I hope you consider my decision positive !

with Regards

Bravo

Matt
31-01-18, 10:03 AM
It is sth special to be a SOG member and I think I was never even thought to leave. After many years when SOG page was restored I bought SWAT 4 and I decided to return too duty. I hope you consider my decision positive !

with Regards

Bravo

Welcome back friend...

Great to hear!

Biodome
02-02-18, 12:17 AM
I'd be happy to re-join the clan fully and help out in any way I can. As soon as the server opens, I am sure we will get a nice, constant influx of new members.

Nicoleise
02-02-18, 12:24 AM
I'd be happy to re-join the clan fully and help out in any way I can. As soon as the server opens, I am sure we will get a nice, constant influx of new members.

Not sure we can fit your sense of humour through the door. :D

Welcome back - Remember to setup Discord and join the Steam group if you haven't already. :)

Biodome
02-02-18, 12:44 AM
Not sure we can fit your sense of humour through the door. :D

Welcome back - Remember to setup Discord and join the Steam group if you haven't already. :)

Thanks! :D Both done!

TimC
02-02-18, 02:30 AM
Welcome back friend. So pleased to see you here. Cant wait to hear how life has been treating you.

We have so much success getting our old team back here after ten years... it really shows the power of SOG... a legacy that clearly never died.

Thanks, good to be back. Yeah it is nice to see others coming back, didn't realized how much I missed SOG. Just need Mike and others to come back too! :)

223Games
04-02-18, 09:16 PM
Hey guys, i had some questions about joining again and there already answered. So for as long the rules are not yet written at least for now. I would like to help sog again as a member of the group! Count me in!

sander
04-02-18, 09:31 PM
welcome back 223games

Matt
04-02-18, 09:56 PM
Welcome back mate, good choice!!!!

TimC
06-02-18, 04:26 AM
Hey guys, i had some questions about joining again and there already answered. So for as long the rules are not yet written at least for now. I would like to help sog again as a member of the group! Count me in!

Welcome back 223Games :)